The Charlie India Club is organising a SPECIAL EVENT CONTEST for the EUROPEAN FOOTBALL CUP 2020.
The contest will take place from the 12th of june 2020 to the 12 of july 2020.
12 CHARLIE INDIA stations representing the 12 cities hosting the football competition will be on the air.
13 CI 108/ LON Wolf (for London)
14 CI 065/COP Didier (for Copenhagen)
14 CI 101/AMS Olivier (for Amsterdam)
14 CI 124/BIL David (for Bilbao)
14 CI 177/BAK Olivier (for Baku)
14 CI 571/STP Christelle (for Saint Petersburg)
16 CI 555/DUB Wesley (for Dublin)
26 CI 081/ROM Ryan (for Rome)
26 CI 139/BUC Gez (for Bucharest)
30 CI 101/GLA Miguel (for Glasgow)
104 CI 101/MUN Roy (for Munich)
104 CI 102 /BUD Syl (for Budapest)
The aim is to work and log as many cities as possible.
- : From Friday 12th of june at 00.00 GMT to Sunday 12th of july at 24.00 GMT.
FREQUENCIES & MODES:
- From 26 MHz to 27 MHz
- All modes (USB, LSB, AM, FM) are valid
- Please note: all contesters are advised to adhere to their local laws regarding legal frequency use.
ACTIVANT Stations (donors)
- Each contact made within your OWN DXCC is worth 1 point.
- Each contact made OUTSIDE your own DXCC is worth 2 points.
- Contacts between activant stations are permitted and the same scoring rule applies : 1 point within your DXCC, 2 points outside your DXCC.
- The same QRZ can only appear once in your log for the entire duration of the contest (multiple entries will not count).
- Each contact with an official activant station WITHIN YOUR DXCC is worth 1 point.
- Each contact with an official activant station OUTSIDE YOUR DXCC is worth 2 points.
- Only one contact with the same official activant station is permitted for the duration of the contest.
- Log sheets must contain the following contact details : Date of QSO, time in GMT, callsign, frequency, mode, R/S.
- Logs must be received by the CI HQ by 31/07/2020
Syl & Roy, PO BOX 32, 20243 PRUNELLI DI FBO, FRANCE
QSL card : hunters can request an Electronic confirmation (E QSL) via the CI HQ.
NO CONTRIBUTION REQUIRED.
- The first 3 operators in both categories will win prizes.
- Everyone who takes part in the contest will qualify for an E award certificate.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !!!